Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, June 27, 2008 @ 3:07 AM
People,dont even ask why i ran outta school immediately after school ended. HAHAH NO IM NOT MEETING ANYONE REALLY :(
anyway i headed down to punggol to find ahseph okay. I HATE PUNGGOL!>:( I took a bus 88 (suppose to go punnggol) but i think i took the wrong direction and landed at yiochukang!?!?!? okay nevermind soooo i tap my card into the mrt to take the train that goes to dhobygaut.so i waited for damn long till the train came when my tutor says i can take a bus.so okay i didnt board and i tapped out.crossed the road to take 86!
okay soooooooooo i was damn worried throughout cause everywhere looks like MALAYSIA I DONNO WHY ehehehe.anyway so i MANAGED TO DROP AT THE CORRECT STOP!
BUTTTT,im suppose to cross the road to change bus to take 83! BUTTTTTT i didnt! so i took 83 frmo the wrong direction!!!!! so till i asked the bus uncle..why havent reach he told me i took the wrong side.rightt~~~~
so i got down and crossed the road to take back to the correct side..so i took the correct side!! BUTTTTTTTT I OVERSHOT MY STOP!!!!!!!!!! soo...i decided to drop somewhere near some LRT :) and i took the LRT to my tutor's house..BUTTTT I ALREADY OVERSHOT SO IT MAKES ONE BIG ROUND : (
that just sums up my day.It's more of exploring.and i like today's oral topic.I've done it for compo before.screw it >:( but it's okay i hear oral has moderation hohohoz!
|